Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting so big!

I can't believe how quickly Kennedi is growing! It doesn't seem like it's been over nine months since we brought her home. Our days now are full of chasing Kennedi around and trying to prevent as many bumps and bruises as we possibly can; which I have to say is much more pleasant than those early baby days of up all nighters and nonstop crying! Kennedi has mastered crawling and can very quickly cruise around the house; the tile no longer keeps her in the living room and on the carpet. She loves to explore every nook and cranny in the house; and I try to let her as much as my germ phobia will possibly allow! Kennedi seems to learn a new skill everyday and I never cease to be amazed by her. Here are some pictures of our beautiful little girl over the past couple of months.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray...a post! Kennedi is getting so big! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kristi, Hooray a post. I can't believe how active she is! We HAVE to play someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity...being a "germ-a-phobe" isn't so bad, I sometimes wish I was more that way, and at least we know your clean. ;) Keep the posts coming....we don't get to see you enough.

    ReplyDelete