Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kennedi's First Halloween!!!

The Wednesday before Kennedi's first Halloween she came down with a fever. We took her to the doctor and they checked everything out and tested her for the flu, which thankfully came back negative. Her fever broke Friday and she seemed to be feeling better by Halloween day. We didn't take her trick or treating just to be safe, but Grandma and Grandpa Neil and Grandpa Hinton came over for dinner and to see Kennedi in her adorable candy corn costume. Kennedi wasn't too sure about the trick or treaters but she had fun digging in the pumpkin Grandma and Grandpa Neil brought her!
















3 comments:

  1. What a cute little candy corn! I'm glad she is feeling better...poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she is feeling better...nothing is worse than a sad candy corn Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHARITY! Hey, it seems like I knew once that you had a blog, but I've never seen it til now! You are so pretty! I love that you have a blog. I am going to go through all your old posts now and add you to my list! YA!

    ReplyDelete