We went on a couple of camping trips in August for the deer hunt. Kennedi had lots of fun playing in the dirt and attempting to eat sticks! I still just can't believe how big she is getting so big!
How fun! We want to go camping sometime but I'm a little nervous it will be too cold soon. Kennedi is so tall! She'll have you beat in no time. I emailed you about lunch...when do you want to go. Email me back!
Hey Charity I just found your blog through Jessica. I think they call it blog stalking actually haha. Anyways I was excited to see you and your cute little family.
How fun! We want to go camping sometime but I'm a little nervous it will be too cold soon. Kennedi is so tall! She'll have you beat in no time. I emailed you about lunch...when do you want to go. Email me back!
ReplyDeleteLooks liek fun!! Ya man... time goes so fast and they get so big! I am glad dirt is such an entertainment!
ReplyDeleteHey Charity I just found your blog through Jessica. I think they call it blog stalking actually haha. Anyways I was excited to see you and your cute little family.
ReplyDelete